Terms & Conditions
Cancellation and Refund Policy:-
A. Offline / outbound Programs-
- 85% refund for cancellations 30 days before the start date of the program.
- 45% refund for cancellations 15-29 days before the start date of the program.
- No refunds for cancellations 14 days before the start date of the program.
- Refunds made for offline payments like Cash/POS will be made only through NEFT for Indian participants.
- No refunds for overseas participants for offline payments, i.e. cash/POS.
- The refund can be processed only within 30 days from the date of request from the registered e-mail id. We take up to 4 weeks for refund processing.
- For any change in the program, the participant has to cancel the registration and apply as a fresh registration.
- Transfer of program in the name of another participant is allowed 8 days before the start date of the program, with 15% of the program fees amount.
B. Cancellation and Refund Policy for our Webinar/Online Programs:
- 50% refund up to 5 days before the start date of schedule/ class No refunds thereafter. Please contact the in charge of the program within the time to request for a refund.
- Refunds made for offline payments like cash will be made only through NEFT. We take up to 4 weeks for refund processing.
C. Refund policy for online donations for Nectar Factor Foundation:
Donations made will not be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever.
Nectar Factor and Nectar Factor Foundation reserves the right to change our cancellation, bank, and other depositing policies. Changes will be posted here on our website.
Force Majeure: If Nectar Factor and Nectar Factor foundation is prevented from performing its obligations by force majeure circumstances, such as earthquake, typhoon, flood. Fire, strike, lockout, lockdown, epidemic, war and further unforeseen events, the happening and consequences of which are unpreventable and avoidable, the Nectar Factor and Nectar Factor foundation shall provide next schedule of deliveries and existing booking amount shall be valid for the same.
Arbitration: In case of any difference, dispute, or disagreement, the parties shall mutually discuss and try to arrive at a mutual understanding. In case of failure of such exercise, the matter shall be referred to a sole arbitration appointed by both the parties jointly as per the provision of the A&C Act 1996. The Venue of arbitration shall be Delhi and arbitration shall be conducted in the English language only.
Jurisdiction: This agreement and any matter contemplated under this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi only.